“I’ve always loved talking to people. I’ve always been very curious about everything. I think it’s the most important quality anyone can have.”
1. Begin your day by connecting with yourself – so you feel more centred and at peace with yourself.
2. Make sure you get enough sleep. The less sleep you get the more stressed out you feel, and the harder it is to think, study and work.
3. Dress for confidence. The way we look affects the way we feel.
4. Take a few minutes to preview your day. What do you want to achieve today? What obstacles do you have to overcome? What can you do to make this a good day?
5. Related to this, try not to over schedule your day. What’s not essential? And what can you drop?
6. Clear your head before moving onto something new. Doing that will enable you to focus again.
7. Make good eye contact and smile at those you meet. It makes you seem more friendly and approachable.